MP High Court Junior System Analyst Recruitment 2020
Recently Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) has advertised direct recruitment for the posts of Junior System Analyst Posts in District Courts. Higher officials have started inviting applications for 50 vacant positions from the desirable candidates. If you want to apply for this latest MPHC Employment News notification, then submit your form to the below mentioned address before the closing date. We requested the candidates to read this full article to know more information about MP High Court Junior System Analyst Recruitment 2020. The mode of applying for Madhya Pradesh High Court JSA Notification 2020 is Offline. Direct links to the Prescribed format of application & official notification are added at the below side of this Govt Jobs page.
Madhya Pradesh High Court JSA Notification 2020
Name of the Board: Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC)
Title of the Post: Junior System Analyst Posts
No of Posts: 50 Posts
MPHC Junior System Analyst Vacancy 2020
- Name of the Post: Junior System Analyst Posts
- Advertisement Issued Date: 12th February 2020
- Official Advertisement Number: 25 9/JSA/Exam/2020
- Last Updated: 02nd March 2020
mphc.gov.in Junior System Analyst Notification 2020
- Official Notification Published Date: 12th February 2020
- Application Form Begin: 12th February 2020
- Last Date to Apply: 02nd March 2020
- Exam Date: Not Yet Issued
- Results Date: Not Yet Issued
- Selected candidates will get the salary between Rs.9,300 to Rs.34,800/- Per Month.
- Written Examination (150 marks)
- Two Years Past Performance Appraisal (25 marks)
- Interview/Viva Voce (25 marks)
- Name of the Posts: Junior System Analyst Posts
- Number of posts: 50 Posts
According to the MP High Court Free Job Alert 2020, candidates should submit their applications through offline mode only. No other means of application will be accepted. The starting date to apply for Latest MP High Court JSA Job Openings 2020 is 12th February 2020. The candidate’s selection for these MPHC Junior System Analyst Vacancy 2020 shall be made through Written Exam, Two Years Past Performance Appraisal & Interview. The higher officials of Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) is offering the best pay scale for the hired candidates. Go ahead and apply for these Latest Jobs at MP High Court before the closing date of 02nd March 2020.
Latest MP High Court JSA Job Openings 2020
- B.E. B.Tech. (C.S /I.T.) / MCA / M.Sc.(C.S / I.T.) from a recognized university (OR)
- M.E. /M.Tech. (C.S / I.T.)
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 55 Years
It is important for the candidates who are going to applying for MP High Court Junior System Analyst Recruitment 2020 to know about the desirable criteria. In order to submit the application for these Graduate Jobs in MP High Court, candidates must possess the required educational qualifications & age limit as mentioned. If you want to know more information related to the Madhya Pradesh High Court JSA Recruitment 2020 then refer to the official advt enclosed below. Applicants can bookmark our blog to get upcoming alerts on Government Jobs in Madhya Pradesh 2020-2021 like this. Continue to read…
How to Apply for MP High Court JSA Recruitment 2020?
- Log on to the Madhya Pradesh High Court Official Site @mphc.gov.in
- Go to the Recruitment Section which will appear on the home page.
- Find out the Direct Recruitment for the Posts of 50 Junior System Analyst in District Courts.
- Download and read MPHC Notification 2020 clearly.
- If you are eligible, then download the application form in a prescribed format.
- Fill the application with necessary details & attach documents.
- Post the duly filled application to the address mentioned below.
Registrar (Exam). Exam Cell. Administrative Block. High Court of M.P. Jabalpur (M.P)
Here we have shared the accurate information related to MPHC JSA Notification 2020, such as Selection Process, Job Vacancy, Application Fee, Pay Scale, How to Apply, etc. Just follow the procedure given above to submit an application in prescribed format to the MP High Court Notification 2020 easily. Make use of the below given links for MP High Court Recruitment 2020.
Important Links for MP High Court Notification 2020
MP High Court Recruitment 2015 for 84 District judge Posts. High Court of Madya Pradesh, Jabalpur Recruitment for 84 District judge Vacancies. MP High Court has conducts MP Higher Judicial Service Direct Recruitment Exam – 2015 for 84 District judge jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online or before 31 December 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
MP High Court Recruitment 2015 Details:
- Last Date for submission of Online Application form : 31-12-2014
- Date of downloading Hall Tickets: 07 days after the last date for applying online.
- Date of Online Preliminary Exam: 22-02-2015.
Total Number of Vacancies: 84 Posts
Name of the Posts:
Civil Judge Class-II:
- UR – 45 Posts
- OBC – 12 Posts
- SC – 13 Posts
- ST – 14 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidate has practiced as and Advocate for not less than seven years as on 01-01-2014
Candidate has attained the age of 35 years and has not attained the age of 48 years as on 1st January 2014. Candidate must have been born on or after 01-01-1966 but before 01-01-1979
Pay or Salary: pay scale of Rs. 51550-1230-58930-1380-63070
Examination fees shall be Rs. 1000/- for Unreserved candidates and Rs. 800/- for candidates of Reserved Categories(OBC,SC,ST Candidates) including Postal charges (Rs. 600/- per candidate) of MP Online
Selection Procedure: The selection / Recruitment process shall be completed in three stages
- Online Preliminary / Screening Exam
- Main Written Examination
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website of www.mponline.gov.in on or before 31-12-2014. Check below notification for detailed information about how to apply, education qualification, age.
Click Here for Notification
Click here for online applicaiton
Related Government Jobs:
RRCNES Recruitment 2015 for District Monitor Accountant Posts
UKPSC Recruitment 2015 for 128 Asst Engineer jobs
NABARD Recruitment 2015 for 128 Managers, Asst Managers
GTB Hospital Recruitment 2015 for 169 Vacancies
Dear Job aspirants, Are you looking for MP High Court Recruitment 2014? Here is the good news for you all. High Court of Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2014 For Driver, Peon/ Watchman/ Waterman/ Mali and Sweeper. MP High Court has released notification for the recruitment of Driver, Peon/ Watchman/ Waterman/ Mali and Sweeper posts. There are almost 368 jobs or vacancies in MP High Court Jabalpur . Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date i.e. 15th October 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job. You can also download the application form or challan form if provided.
MP High Court Recruitment Details:
Total Number of Vacancies in MP High Court: 368 Posts
Last date to apply for these posts: 20th July 2014
Name of the Post: Class IV Employee
- Driver: 39 posts
- Peon/ Watchman/ Waterman/ Mali: 295 posts
- Sweeper: 34 posts
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age should be 18 years, 40 years for Male (Unreserved), 45 years for Other as on 01-01-2015. Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 8th class for all posts.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format & all necessary documents to High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur on or before 15-10-2014 (Wednesday).
Click Here For More Details