MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2019
MPSC Jobs 2019: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has come up with a huge employment notification to recruit dynamic and young applicants for Tax Assistant, Secondary Inspector State Excise and Clerk-Typist Posts. MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification is going to fill 338 posts. Aspirants interested to apply for MPSC Secondary Inspector State Excise Free Job Alert can get the complete information on this page. As of now, the registration process for MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2019 is active now. Maharashtra PSC Clerk Typist Application Form is available on its official page @www.mpsc.gov.in. Candidates applying for MPSC Sarkari Naukri need to submit the application form within closing dates. Refer the entire page for more details of MPSC Tax Assistant Job Notification 2019 such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limitation, Selection Process, Application Fee, Important Date, Online Application Procedure, etc.
Maharashtra PSC Secondary Inspector State Excise Notification 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Post Name||Tax Assistant, Secondary Inspector State Excise and Clerk Typist Posts|
|No.of Vacancies||338 Posts|
|Job Type||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Start Date||28th August 2019|
|Last Date||11th September 2019|
|Salary||Check below for salary details|
MPSC 338 Tax Assistant Job Vacancy 2019 Details
Good News for the job seekers who are looking for Maharashtra Govt Jobs. MPSC Officials has released a job notification to recruit a huge number of candidates for various vacancies. Individuals who are going to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2019 need to check the vacancy details. For the sake of applicants reference, we are going to share MPSC 338 Tax Assistant Recruitment 2019 Vacancy details in tabular format in the below section.
Post Name: Tax Assistant, Secondary Inspector State Excise and Clerk-Typist Posts.
No.of Vacancies: 338 Posts.
Department Wise Vacancy Details
|Department Name||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Home Department||Sub Inspector, Group-A||33|
|Finance Department||Tax Assistant, Group-A||126|
|General Administration Department||Clerk-Typist (Marathi), Group-A||162|
|Clerk-Typist (English), Group-A||17|
MPSC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Those who are looking to apply for Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2019 should possess the qualifications and age limitations as mentioned below.
To apply for MPSC Tax Assistant Notification 2019, candidates should possess a qualification in the Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized college or university.
- Minimum Age: 19 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
MPSC Clerk Typist Job Notification 2019 Application Fee
MPSC Tax Assistant Job Notification 2019 is one of the best chance for those who are in search of Graduate Jobs in Maharashtra State. Interested candidates for MPSC Secondary Inspector State Excise Recruitment 2019 need to pay the application fee as specified in the below section. Candidates can pay the registration fee through Online mode via Debit Card, Credit Card, Netbanking.
- General Category Candidates: Rs. 374/-
- Backward Classes Category Candidates: Rs. 274/-
Maharashtra Secondary Inspector State Excise Jobs 2019 Selection Process
Board Authority of MPSC is willing to recruit the talented candidates for Secondary Inspector State Excise, Clerk Typist, Tax Assistant Posts. Aspirants who are interested to apply for these MPSC Police Jobs need to participate in the selection rounds disclosed in the below sections.
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Initial Date to Apply MPSC Jobs 2019: 28th August 2019.
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form: 11th September 2019.
- Final Date for the Payment of Application Fee: 13th September 2019.
- Maharashtra PSC Clerk Typist Written Exam Date: September/October 2019.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Offers Pay Scale
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Board Officials offers a consolidated salary for their employee’s with extra allowances. Pay Scale of MPSC Recruitment 2019 varies based on their post acquired. In the below sections, we have disclosed the Post Wise MPSC Vacancy 2019 Salary details.
- Secondary Inspector Posts: Rs.32000/- to 1,01,600/- + Allowances.
- Tax Assistant, Group-A Posts: Rs. 25,500- to Rs.81,100/- + Allowances.
- Stenographer Posts: Rs.19900/- to Rs. 63900/- + Allowances.
How to Apply MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification?
- Open Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) authoritative page @www.mpsc.gov.in
- Find the Latest MPSC Notification 2019 on Home Page.
- Download Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistant Notification 2019 PDF.
- Read MPSC Secondary Inspector State Excise Notification 2019 carefully.
- Eligible applicants can apply for MPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Now, Hit the Apply Online Link.
- Fill the Application Form with necessary details.
- Pay the Application Fee through Online mode.
- Cross-check the filled MPSC Tax Assistant Application Form.
- Finally, Submit MPSC Secondary Inspector State Excise Online Form within the final date.
Download Here >> Maharashtra PSC Tax Assistant Notification 2019
Click Here >> MPSC Tax Assistant Online Application Form