MRB Recruitment 2014 for 2176 Assistant Surgeon Posts. Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamilnadu Recruitment for Assistant Surgeon(General-MBBS), Assistant Surgeon(Dental) Jobs.MRB Tamilnadu has been released a notification for 2176 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 1st September 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
MRB Recruitment 2014 Details:
Date of Notification: 10-08-2014
Last Date to Submit Applications Online: 01-09-2014
Last date for payment of Fee through Indian Bank(Online): 03-09-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 2176 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Surgeon(General-MBBS): 2142 Posts
- Assistant Surgeon(Dental): 34 Posts
- Assistant Surgeon (General): MBBS Degree
- Assistant Surgeon (Dental): BDS Degree
Candidates should possess the above or its equivalent qualification awarded by a University or Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grants. The courses must have been approved by the Medical Council of India or Dental Council of India, as the case may be.
Pay or Salary: Rs. 15600/- – Rs. 39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
Asst. Surgeon (General): 35 Years of age As on 01-07-2015
Asst. Surgeon (Dental): 30 years of age As on 01-07-2015
SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC&DCs, BCs, BCMs: No Age limit
Rs.750/- (Rupees Seven hundred and fifty only) (i.e. including Cost of Registration and Examination) be paid by all the candidates (excluding SC/SCA/ST candidates). SC/SCA/ST candidates have to pay Rs.375/- (Rupees Three Hundred and Seventy Five Only).
In addition, candidates have to pay the service charges applicable to the Indian Bank (in case of offline payments) or Net Banking charges (Credit / Debit Card) over and above the mandatory fees. The charges for the same will be about 2% of the transaction (approximately Rs. 15) (Rupees Fifteen Only).
Selection will be made based on the marks obtained in the written examination, duly following the rules of reservation and communal rotation of Government of Tamil Nadu.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates are first required to log on to the Medical Services Recruitment Board’s website www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- On the Home Page, click “Online Registration” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post(s)
- All the required particulars be entered without skipping any field.
- Mobile number and e-mail are mandatory. All communication from MRB will be sent to the registered mobile number by SMS and registered e-mail
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned copy of colour photograph and scanned copy of signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.
- At the time of application candidates need to apply only in online mode. They shall not send copies of ertificates/printed application to MRB. In the online application, candidates need to furnish the details such as: Community Certificate number; Issuing Authority; Date of issue, in support of the claims made with regard to Community, Medical / Dental Council Registration, etc., failing which the application will not be considered under the respective categories.
Please check notification for detailed information about how to pay online fee, how to apply online and other details
Click Here for Notification
Click Here to Apply Online