NVS Teaching & Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019
Hurry Up! NVS Teaching & Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019 is Out! Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) wants to recruit the Govt Jobs hunters in India to fill up the 251 vacant posts. As per the job notification, interested candidates can apply for NVS Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts through online mode. NVS Recruitment 2019 is the best career opportunity for those candidates who are searching for the Teaching Jobs for the year 2019-2020. Start applying for the NVS Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancy 2019 by satisfying the desirable criteria through www.navodaya.gov.in. Know the scheduled dates of the online application while applying. More details about the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti PGT Recruitment 2019 like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Important Dates, How to Apply are clearly provided in the below sections of this Sarkari Naukri Page. If you want more Central Govt Jobs updates like this then bookmark our blog.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Notification 2019 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)|
|Job Role||NVS Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts|
|Number of Posts||251 Posts|
|Job Type||Teaching Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply for NVS Recruitment 2019||15th Jan 2019|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||14th Feb 2019|
|Work Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Details of NVS Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancy 2019
Would you like to apply for the NVS Careers 2019? Then here is the Latest Employment News which has issued for 251 NVS Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts. Go through the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Vacancy 2019 details provided below to submit an application according to your selected post. We have shared enough information related to this Free Job Alert Notification on this page for easy reference purpose.
- Name of the Post – Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts
- No of Posts – 251 Posts
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti 251 Vacancy 2019 – Post-Wise
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B)||218 Posts|
|Principal (Group-A)||25 Posts|
|Assistant Commissioner (Administration) (Group-A)||3 Posts|
|Assistant (Group-C)||2 Posts|
|Computer Operator (Group-C)||3 Posts|
|Total No. of Posts||251 Vacancies|
Eligibility NVS Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Principal (Group-A) Posts: Master Degree or B. Ed or equivalent teaching degree.
- Assistant Commissioner (Administration) (Group-A) Posts: Graduate Degree
- Assistant/Computer Operator (Group-C) Jobs: Degree, Skill in word-processing & data entry with a one-year Computer Diploma.
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B) Posts: Two Year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT.
- Principal (Group-A): 50 Yrs
- Assistant Commissioner (Administration)(Group-A): 45 Yrs
- Assistant (Group-C): Between 18 – 30 Yrs
- Computer Operator (Group-C): Between 18 – 30 Yrs
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B): 40 Yrs
Navodaya Vidyalaya PGT Jobs 2019 Selection Process
All the applied candidates of NVS Teaching & Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019 should participate in the below selection rounds which are conducted to pick out the best-fit candidates to work for the organization.
- Written Examination
Application Fee Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Notification 2019
In order to register for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti PGT Recruitment 2019, you should pay the application fee which is nonrefundable based on category as follows.
- Other Candidates
- Principal Posts: Rs.1500/-.
- Assistant Commissioner (Administration) Jobs: Rs. 1500/-.
- PGTs Posts: Rs.1000/-.
- Assistant Jobs: Rs.800/-.
- Computer Operator: Rs.800/-.
- SC/ST/PH/Female Candidates: Nil.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti PGT Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale
- Applicants who got selected under NVS Teaching & Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019 will get the monthly pay scale as per the rules and regulations.
Important Dates NVS PGT Principal Notification 2019
- Starting Date to Fill Online Application: January 15, 2019
- Online Application Submission Closing Date: February 14, 2019
- Payment of Application Fee Initial Date: January 15, 2019
- Last Date to Pay the Application Fee: February 15, 2019
- Tentative Date of NVS Admit Card 2019 Availability: March 10, 2019
- Date of NVS PGT Written Test: Last week of March 2019
Steps to Apply for NVS Post Graduate Teacher Job Openings 2019
- Browse official portal of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) www.navodaya.gov.in
- Search for NVS Recruitment 2019 Advt for 251 Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts.
- Read details mentioned in the NVS Notification 2019 to know eligibility.
- Then, Click on Apply Online link.
- Fill up the details in the Online Application Form and pay the application fee.
- Furthermore, upload the scanned photo and signature (if required).
- Verify entered details in the form then click on “Submit” button.
- At last, take a hard copy of the duly filled application for future use.