OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2019
Hello COntestants!! Is there anyone seeking for the Latest Employment News in Odisha State?? Then you are on the right path. OPSC has released Notification for the 386 Assistant Executive Engineer Posts. Applicants must be aware of the Important dates of these Sarkari Naukri in OPSC. According to the data obtained from the official OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2019 Notification, the opening date to update your info on the online job portal at www.opsc.gov.in is 7th June 2019. So aspirants who are interested in getting placed in Odisha Public Service Commission can have a look at the below page.
Job seekers waiting for the Free Job Alert in Odisha Public Service Commission can check the details from this article. For the latest Govt Jobs Notification refer to our blog. Now coming to the qualifications required for this Posts are discussed in the below sections of this article. Candidates willing to apply for OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2019 Notification must have completed Bachelor Degree in Engineering in the relevant field according to the positions announced. If you feel that you are not eligible for the above-stated qualifications, you can always apply for other Engineering Jobs through our official site.
Odisha Public Service Commission Employment News 2019 – Notification details
|Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Executive Engineer|
|Starting Date||7th June 2019|
|Closing Date||6th July 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Personal Interview|
OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Vacancy 2019
Dear aspirants are you waiting for the OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2019 then take a glance and read the entire article to get an idea about the recruitment process of OPSC AEE Job Openings 2019. Now the board has made it clear that applications received through Online mode are only accepted and no other method is entertained. Contestants need to pay a certain amount as an application fee towards Odisha Public Service Commission for the recruitment of 386 Assistant Executive Engineer Posts through OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2019 Notification. Go through all details presented on this All India Jobs page. Coming to the hiring process for 386 AEE Jobs 2019, which consists of only one round Personal Interview. So job candidates can prepare well for the recruitment rounds with the help of all the Previous Papers available on our website. Post wise Vacancy details mentioned in this section.
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) – 353 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical) – 33 Posts
Educational Qualifications of OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Job Openings 2019
Eligibility criteria to apply for the OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2019 is candidates should hold a bachelor degree of Civil for the post of Assistant Executive Engineer(Civil) Post and a bachelor degree in Mechanical for the Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical) Post or relevant qualification from a recognized institute or board with an average of 60% in total.
OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Careers 2019 – Age Limit
Interested candidates in Odisha State Govt Jobs should apply for the OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2019. Applicants should possess the age limit prescribed in the official OPSC AEE Notification 2019. The notified age Limit of the canidates is as follows.
- Canddiates age should be 21 years to 32 years as 1st January 2019 for the General candidates.
- 03 years – OBC candidates
- 05 years – SC/ST candidates
- Ten years – PWD candidates
Selection Process of OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Employment 2019
For selecting the talented aspirants in the OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2019, the board will conduct the next rounds. Selection will be made based on the performance of the candidates. Selected candidates need to serve across Odisha State.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
Odisha Public Service Commission AEE Vacancy 2019 – Pay Scale
Aspirants shortlisted for the Assistant Executive Engineer Posts will get a fantastic Pay scale as per the norms of the company. The higher officials are offering level 12 of pay matrix under ORSP Rules-2017 with usual allowance sanctioned by the Odisha Government from time to time.
Application Fee of OPSC AEE Job Openings 2019
Contenders need to pay a certain amount to the board of Odisha Public Service Commission for the recruitment process of 386 Assistant Executive Engineer Posts through OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2019 Notification. The higher officials will accept the application fee of OPSC AEE Posts 2019 only through the Online mode. Category wise application fee details are as follows.
- General/OBC candidates – Rs 500/-
- SC/ST candidates – Nill
@opsc.gov.in 386 AEE Posts 2019 – Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application Submission – 7th June 2019
- Last Date of Online Application Submission – 6th July 2019
- Last Date for the Payment of Application fee – 10th July 2019
Application Process of Odisha Public Service Commission AEE Careers 2019
- Visit the site of Odisha Public Service Commission(OPSC) at www.opsc.gov.in.
- Check for OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2019 Notification and download it.
- Read all the instructions presented in the official advertisement of OPSC AEE Job Openings 2019 carefully.
- Access the online application portal for OPSC AEE Recruitment 2019.
- Fill the OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Vacancy 2019 Application form with all the relevant details in the prescribed format.
- Pay the online Odisha Public Service Commission AEE Careers 2019 Application fee online.
- Recheck all the data you have stated on the application form is correct or not.
- Submit the online application form along with other necessary documents.
- Take a printout of OPSC AEE Recruitment 2019 Application form for further reference.