PGIMER Recruitment 2014 – 568 Sister, Junior Technician, Assistant vacancies. Online applications are invited from the citizens of India for recruitment of Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ posts i.e. 568 Sister, Junior Technician, Operation Theatre Assistant vacancies . Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 25-06-2014 to 28-07-2014 by 23:59 Hrs.
PGIMER Vacancy Details:
Starting Date to Apply Online: 25-06-2014.
Last Date to Apply Online: 28-07-2014 by 23:59 Hrs
Last Date for Receipt of Applications/ Application Fee: 31-07-2014.
Name of the Posts:
Sister Grade-II: 468 Posts
Junior Technician: 95 Posts
- Lab: 74 Posts
- X-Ray: 21 Posts
Operation Theater Assistant : 05 Posts
Qualification: Candidates should possess Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board/ university, certificate in General Nursing & Midwifery from a recognized institution or equivalent for Sister Post, B.Sc Medical Lab Technology for Jr Technician (Lab) Post, B.Sc Medical Technology (X-Ray)/ B.Sc Medical Technology Radiology for Jr Technician (X-Ray) Post, B.Sc Medical Technology (Operation Theatre/ Anaesthesia) for Operation Theatre Asst Post.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 18-30 years as on last date for receipt of Applications. Age relaxation will be 5 years for SC/ ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates, 10 years for PH candidates & others will be applicable as per rules.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on the basis of Online exam.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.pgimer.edu.in from 25-06-2014 to 28-07-2014 by 23:59 Hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on through the website www.pgimer.edu.in.
- Click on the “Vacancies” —> Select the appropriate Position.
- Click on the “Apply Online” Link.
- Candidates must have valid email ID, scanned copies of photograph & other relevant documents.
- Candidate should pay a fee in any Branch of State Bank of India through fee Payment Challan
- In the “Power Jyoti” PUL current account No:32211613319 of PGIMER.
- Candidates after having deposited the fee in the bank must ensure Triplicate Fee Payment Challan with Journal No/ Challan No given by the bank on it.
- 8. Revisit the website and enter the challan details carefully.
- 9. Fill all the relevant details carefully and submit the application form.
- 10. Take the printout copies of application form & send the copy of challan form to the concerned address.
- 11. And keep the copy of application form & original bank challan form for future use.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.500/- for SC/ ST candidates, Rs.1000/- for other candidates at any Branch of State Bank of India through fee Payment Challan in the “Power Jyoti” PUL current account No:32211613319 of PGIMER. The candidates after having deposited the fee in the bank must ensure that they have Triplicate Fee Payment Challan with Journal No/ Challan No given by the bank on it.
Last Date: 28-07-2014
More Details: Click Here