PGIMER Recruitment 2015 for 598 Technician, Sister, Operation Theatre Assts. Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research Recruitment for 598 Sister, Technician, Operation Theatre Assistant Vacancies. PGIMER has been released a notification for 598 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 5th January 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
PGIMER Recruitment 2015 Details:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 16-12-2014
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-01-2015 by 23:59 Hrs
- Last Date to Pay Fee: 07-01-2015
- Examination Date: 01-02-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 598 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Sister Grade-II: 468 Posts
- Junior Technician (Lab): 78 Posts
- Junior Technician (X-ray): 33 Posts
- Operation Theatre Assistant: 19 Posts
- Sister Grade-II: Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board.
- Junior Technician (Lab): B.Sc. Medical Lab. Technology OR B.Sc. with Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology.
- Junior Technician (X-ray): B.Sc. Medical Technology (X-ray) / B.Sc. Medical Technology Radiology / B.Sc. Medical Technology Radio-diagnosis/B.Sc. Medical Technology Radiodiagnosis & Imaging Technology.
- Operation Theatre Assistant: B.Sc. Medical Technology (Operation Theatre /Anaesthesia).
Age: Age Limit is 18-30 years.. Check below notification for post wise age details in detail.
Pay or Salary:
- Sister Grade-II: Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4600/-.
- Junior Technician (Lab): Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200/-.
- Junior Technician (X-ray): Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200/-.
- Operation Theatre Assistant: Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.2800/-.
- SC/ST: Rs. 500/-
- For all others: Rs 1000/-
Candidates can go to any Branch of State Bank of India with the fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay the prescribed Application Fee in the “Power Jyoti” PUL current account of PGIMER. The account No. of PGIMER for recruitment is 32211613319. The candidates after having deposited the fee in the bank must ensure that they have Triplicate Fee Payment Challan with Journal No./Challan No. given by the bank on it. They should mention this Journal/Challan number on the space provided in the application form and keep this challan form with them for future use.
After the closing of last date of applications, the eligibility of the candidates for online examination will be based on i) whether the candidate has deposited the requisite application fee in the bank or not?, ii) whether after depositing of fee in the bank it has been entered and updated in the application form or not? iii) after reconciliation with the bank statement, the candidates found eligible will be called for the online examination.
How to Apply:
All eligible candidates should apply online before 5th January 2015 on the website www.pgimer.edu.in. Before filling up Online Application, a candidate must have his/her photograph scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 200 KB and must not be less than 10 KB in size for the photograph as it has to be uploaded at the time of filling of online form.
Related Government Jobs: