Warm greetings from All India Jobs. Are you Passionate about Banking sector? Interested in working in banking sector? Your passion is about to come true. Reserve Bank of India has released a notification for it’s recruitment to fill up its 610 vacant posts. So what are you waiting for? Read out the details mentioned below and apply soon. The Online registration start from 07th November 2016 and close on 28th November 2016. Aspirants who are willing to apply for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment have to reach the official website of organization that is www.rbi.org.in. You can get further details such as age limit, Pay Scale, Grade etc… in the following details
RBI Recruitment Details 2017:
|Company Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Number of Vacancies||610 posts|
|Name of the Post||RBI Assistant|
|Last Date To Apply||28th November 2016|
You can get detailed Info about:
RBI Vacancy Details:
|State||No. of Vacancies|
|Kanpur and Lucknow||52|
|Thiruvananthapuram and Kochi||30|
Candidates age limit should be between 20 to 28 years (Candidates must have been born not earlier than 08-11-1988 and not later than 07-11-1996 (both days including)) as on 07-11-2016. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC and Other relaxation details refer the notification.
RBI Educational Qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks for General and OBC / Pass class for SC, ST and PWD Candidates in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defense service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
Reserve Bank Of India Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview. Aspirants who want to make their career in banking sector they have to give their best and get appointed for RBI Jobs. The management authority of Reserve Bank Of India will be paid impressive and satisfactory amount of Rs.13150-34990/- per month. Job seekers who have decided to apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 have to pay application fee of Rs. 450/- for General & OBC contenders and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS candidates through Online mode.
HOW TO APPLY FOR RBI RECRUITMENT 2017:-
Candidates who fulfill mentioned eligibility criteria and want to grab RBI Vacancies may follow the procedure to apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017. First and foremost step is to visit the RBI official website that is rbi.org.in After reaching on home page you are required to hit at “Notification” tab presented at the menu bar. This tab will take you to the next page now you need to select link. Now various RBI Recruitment Notifications you need to select an appropriate link. After that, you are advised to read it carefully before going to apply. Then candidates are needed to hit at suitable link to get RBI Online Application Form. After that, appliers have to fill it with the details as asked in correct manner and upload scanned images of signature and passport size photograph. At last preview one all details and then press on “Submit” button and take the print out it and keep it safely.
Candidates should pay Rs. 450/- (Examination fee + Intimation Charges) for OBC/ General candidates and Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXS (Intimation Charges) through online by using gateway/ Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. Fee once paid cannot be refunded.
Interested candidates can apply before the last date.
|Recruitment PDF||Apply Online|
|Click Here||Click Here|
Previous RBI Recruitment Posts
19 Grade B Officer Posts – RBI Recruitment 2016-2017. RBI released a notification for 19 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 09th August 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
19 Grade B Officer Posts Details:
|Company Name||RBI Mumbai|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Number of Vacancies||19 posts|
|Name of the Post||Officer in Grade ‘B’|
|Last Date To Walk-in||09-08-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Officer in Grade ‘B’ for Department of Economic and Policy Research (DEPR):11 posts
- Officer in Grade ‘B’ for Department of Statistics and Information Management (DSIM):08 posts
Candidates age should be 21 to 30 years (As on 01.07.2016).
Pay or salary:
The pay or salary will be Rs.35150-62400/-
Educational Qualification for 19 Grade B Officer Posts:
- A Master’s Degree in Economics with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years from a recognized Indian or Foreign University / Institute; OR (ii) A Doctorate Degree in Economics with Master’s Degree in any subject with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years from a recognized Indian or Foreign University / Institute.
Desirable: Research or teaching experience in Economics or publications in standard journals would be considered as an additional qualification
- A Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years or Master’s Degree in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years and one year post graduate diploma in Statistics or related subjects from an institute of repute or M.Stat. Degree of Indian Statistical Institute with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate of all semesters / years.
Candidates belonging to General /OBC have to pay Rs. 600/- & Rs. 100/- for SC/ST / PWD candidates through the Online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2016-2017:
Candidates have to apply only online through the Bank’s website i.e. www.rbi.org.in from 19/07/2016 to 09/08/2016. No other means/mode of applications will be accepted. Detailed instructions for applying online are available on the website.