RMC Apprentice Recruitment 2019
આરએમસી એપ્રેન્ટિસ પોસ્ટ્સ Notification is out for 143 posts. Recently Rajkot Municipal Corporation has started inviting applications for the posts of Apprentice. Here on this Free Job Alert page, we have shared the detailed information about the RMC Apprentice Recruitment 2019. The applications for Latest RMC Apprentice Vacancy 2019 will be accepted through online mode only. All the interested candidates can apply for RMC Recruitment 2019 from 24th Jul 2019 to 08th Aug 2019. RMC Careers is an excellent employment opportunity for those candidates who are in search of Diploma Jobs in India. At the end of the page, we have enclosed the RMC Official Notification Link And Apply Online for the sake of candidates.
According to the higher officials, the online applications for rmc.gov.in 143 Apprentice Notification 2019 will be disclosed after the closing date. So candidates hurry up and grab this Gujarat Govt Jobs Notification and submit the application as soon as possible. Rajkot Municipal Corporation is going to engage the newly 143 Apprentice candidates by checking their marks scored in the academics. If you are looking for the latest job notifications issued by state and central govt then you can bookmark our Govt Jobs page to get them. Go ahead and Read More……
Overview of Rajkot Municipal Corporation Notification 2019
|Organization Name||Rajkot Municipal Corporation (RMC)|
|Name of the Vacancy||Apprentice|
|No of Posts||143 Posts|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||24th Jul 2019|
|Closing Date to Fill Application||08th Aug 2019|
|Selection Process||Check Below|
|Type of Job||Gujarat Government Jobs|
Details of Latest RMC Apprentice Vacancy 2019 @rmc.gov.in
Latest Job Announcement from RMC! Rajkot Municipal Corporation would like to recruit the new State Govt Jobs seekers in Gujarat to fill up the various vacant posts in the organization. Recently the official notification for 143 Apprentice posts is uploaded @www.rmc.gov.in. If you are willing to apply for RMC Apprentice Recruitment 2019 then download and read the complete details. Here on this page, we have clearly provided the information about the આરએમસી એપ્રેન્ટિસ પોસ્ટ્સ Advt. As per the Employment News Notification, only ITI passed candidates should apply for the Apprentice Jobs. Go through the below sections of this page to know more details about Rajkot Municipal Corporation Apprentice Notification 2019. Moreover, the selection for the apprentice posts will be done on the basis of academic merit list.
- Name of the Post – Apprentice
- No of Posts – 143 Posts
Post-Wise RMC Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Female Health Worker||81|
|Multi-Purpose Health Worker||12|
RMC Recruitment 2019 for Apprentice Posts Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should possess ITI or equivalent qualification in order to apply for RMC Apprentice Recruitment 2019.
- As per the Rajkot Municipal Corporation (RMC) Organization candidates need to attain age limit to submit the application for RMC Recruitment 2019.
Rajkot Municipal Corporation Apprentice Jobs 2019 Selection Process
- The officials of Rajkot Municipal Corporation (RMC) is going to select the efficient and skilled candidates through academic merit basis.
rmc.gov.in 143 Apprentice Notification 2019 Application Fee
- Every candidate who is interested in RMC Apprentice Recruitment 2019 must and should pay the application fee Rs.150/- through proper mode.
Pay Scale Offered for RMC Apprentice Job Opening 2019
- Selected candidates for RMC Apprentice Vacancy 2019 will receive good stipend amount from the authority along with extra allowances.
Steps to Fill RMC Apprentice Online Application Form
- Visit the Rajkot Municipal Corporation (RMC) official website – www.rmc.gov.in
- Go to Recruitments Option under that click on Advertisement for 143 Apprentice Posts.
- Hit on that respective and download RMC Apprentice Recruitment 2019 PDF.
- Read out the details mentioned on RMC Notification 2019.
- Click on the Apply Online which is displayed on the home page.
- Select your post and fill the application with the required details.
- Remit the nonrefundable application fee through online.
- Finally, make a print copy of RMC filled the application form.
- Post the application with necessary documents to the RMC Office Address.