RPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2019
Hello, RPSC Recruitment 2019 is happening now for the 900 vacant posts. Recently Rajasthan Public Service Commission has dispatched the latest Employment News notification for Veterinary Officer Posts in Animal Husbandry Department of Rajasthan State. The officials are about to open the online applications for RPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2019 @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. As per this RPSC advertisement, applications are invited from eligible candidates through online from 25th October 2019. Moreover, enough time is allotted to the candidates for submitting the applications for Rajasthan PSC Veterinary Officer Jobs 2019. Keep reading this entire article for RPSC 900 Veterinary Officer Notification 2019 Details. Stay connected with us to get the latest alerts on RPSC Jobs for the year 2019-2020.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Notification 2019 Overview
|Commission Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Job Role||Veterinary Officer|
|Total Posts||900 Posts|
|Job Category||Rajasthan Govt Jobs
|Work Location||Rajasthan State|
|Start Date to Apply Online||25th October 2019|
|Last Date to Submit Application||24th November 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Latest RPSC Veterinary Officer Vacancy 2019 Details
In recent times the officials of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) have circulated the new Govt Jobs notification for the Veterinary Officer posts. Interested candidates who have completed a Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry are eligible to apply for RPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2019. The Online registration for Rajasthan PSC Veterinary Officer Vacancy 2019 will commence on 25th October 2019. Till the end of 24th November 2019, the higher authority of RPSC will grant access for the candidates to submit the applications through www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. After the last date, you won’t notice the registration links active. Let’s have a look at the below sections of this Free Job Alert page to know more details about RPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification.
- Name of the Post – Veterinary Officer
- No of Vacancies – 900 Posts
Category Wise Vacancy Details
RPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification Eligibility Criteria
The following are the desirable criteria to apply for RPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2019. Note that, candidates who don’t satisfy the required qualification and age criteria then those are not allowed to submit the application.
- Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
- Working Knowledge of Hindi Written in Devnagri Script
- Knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
- Minimum Age Limit – 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 40 Years
Selection Process Rajasthan PSC Veterinary Officer Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates who submitted their application for Veterinary Officer posts will be selected based on their performance in the following rounds. So applied candidates be aware of the recruitment process conducted by the higher officials before participating in it.
- Screening test
- Academic qualification
- Certificates Verification.
RPSC 900 Veterinary Officer Notification 2019 Application Fee
If you are willing to take part in the RPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2019 then candidates need to pay the application fee through proper mode given in the official notification pdf. Application Fees will be charged for each category as given below.
- General/ OBC(Creamy Layer)/ EWS: Rs.350/-
- OBC / EWS (Non- Creamy layer): Rs.250/-
- SC/ ST Candidates family income less than 2.50 Lakhs: Rs. 150/-
rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale
- All the interested candidates who have applied and selected for Veterinary Officer Vacancy in RPSC are going to get an attractive monthly salary as per the Pay Matrix Level L-14 from the Rajasthan Public Service Commission officials.
900 Veterinary Officer Vacancy in RPSC Important Dates
- Published Date of RPSC Notification 2019 – 22nd October 2019
- Initial Date to Apply for Rajasthan PSC Recruitment 2019 – 25th October 2019
- Last Date for Online Application Registration – 24th November 2019
- Application Fee Payment Closing Date – 24th November 2019
- Date of RPSC Veterinary Officer Written Exam – January/Feb-2020
How to Apply for RPSC Veterinary Officer Job Openings 2019?
- Open the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) official site @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Go to the “Latest News/ Announcements” section which will a[ppear on the home page.
- Find out the “Notification for 900 Veterinary Officer Posts”
- Download and go through the complete details mentioned in RPSC Notification 2019.
- Ensure your eligibility with the help of qualifications, age, and other details.
- If you are eligible then click on Apply Online link.
- Open the online application and fill it with the required details.
- As per your category pay the application fee through proper mode.
- Submit the application form before the closing date.
- Finally, make a print copy of RPSC Online Application for future use.
Download Link >>> RPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification
Click Here >>> RPSC Veterinary Officer Online Application