SSC Recruitment 2014 For 534 Stenographers (Grade C,D) Posts. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold Combined All India Open Examination for recruitment of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Grade ‘D’. Minimum 12th Standard Passed Candidates are eligible to Apply for SSC Stenographer Exam 2014-15 – Apply Online on or Offline on or before 27th June 2014.
SSC Recruitment Details:
Location: Across India
Stenographers Grade ‘C’ : 38 Posts
Stenographers Grade ‘D’ : 496 Posts
Qualification: Must have passed 12th Standard (Matriculation with HSC) or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit: 18 to 27 Years as on 1st August 2014 Candidates born not before 02-08-1987 and not later than 01-08-1996). 5 Years for SC/ST; 03 Years for OBC; 10 Years for PH; 13 Years for PH + OBC; 15 Years for PH + SC/ST. For Others (Ex-Serviceman etc) check out official Notification.
Selection Procedure: Written Examination and Skill Test in Stenography.
How To Apply: Eligible Candidates are required to submit Online Application (OR) Offline (Prescribed Format of Application).
Online Mode: Apply Online through www.ssconline.nic.in . The Last Date for Receiving Online Application is Part-I Registration 25/06/2014 (5:00 PM); Part-II Registration -> 27/06/2014 (5:00 PM).
Offline Mode: Application on the prescribed format available on below table link. The last date for receipt of application is 27/06/2014 (upto 5 P.M.). For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad – 03/07/2014.
Application Fee: RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY(Rs.100) payable through CRF Stamps for off-line application or SBI Challan or on line payment through SBI in the case of on-line application. Fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation, as per
General Terms & Conditions:
- Commission will hold a Combined All India Open Examination for recruitment to the posts of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Grade ‘D’ for which 12th Standard Pass from a recognized board/university is the minimum qualification. The Examination will comprise of a Written Objective Type Examination followed by Skill Test in Stenography at 100 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. for Stenographer Grade ‘C’ &’D’ respectively.
- The Commission will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, the candidature is accepted only provisionally. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible before applying. Copies of supporting documents will be sought only from those candidates who qualify for the skill test. At the time of scrutiny if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled. The Commission’s decision shall be final.
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC/PH/EXS must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim at the time of skill test. Copies of the certificate, etc. will be sought at the time of Skill Test of Stenography.
- Candidates with visual disability of 40% and more only would be considered as VISUALLY HANDICAPPED (VH) for availing reservation for VH, wherever, such reservation is applicable.
- Central Government civilian employees claiming age relaxation should be in possession of a certificate in the prescribed format from their office in respect of the length of continuous service which should be for not less than three years in the immediate period preceding the closing date for receipt of application or on the time of skill test. They should continue to have the status of Central Government civilian employees from the date of application till the time of appointment, in the event of their selection.
Last Date: Part-I Registration 25-06-2014 (5:00 PM); Part-II Registration 27-06-2014 (5:00 PM).
More Details: Click Here