Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL), a well-known Paper Manufacturing Company has issued notification for recruitment of 19 Manager Vacancies. Those candidates who are eligible may apply through prescribed bio-data form on or before 31-10-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification and how to apply are given below…
TNPL Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 19 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant General Manager (Finance) – 01 Post
2. Senior Manager (Safety) – 01 Post
3. Senior Manager (Pulp) – 01 Post
4. Manager (Boiler Water Chemistry) – 01 Post
5. Manager (Marketing) – 01 Post
6. Deputy Manager (Accounts) – 03 Posts
7. Deputy Manager (Mechanical) (for LSFM) – 01 Post
8. Deputy Manager (Instrumentation) (for LSFM) – 01 Post
9. Deputy Manager (Purchase) – 01 Post
10. Deputy Manager (Stores) – 01 Post
11. Deputy Manager (Instrumentation) – 01 Post
12. Deputy Manager (Electrical) – 02 Posts
13. Deputy Manager (DIP) – 01 Post
14. Asst. Manager (DIP) – 03 Posts
Age Limit: Candidate should have minimum 29 years for Assistant Manager Post, 34 years for Deputy Manager Post, 37 years for Manager Post, 39 years for Senior Manager Post and minimum 43 years for Asst.General Manager Post as on 01-10-2012.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess B.E/ B.Tech/ PG/ MBA/ CA/ ICWA/ B.Sc and M.Sc in relevant disciplines.
Selection Process: Selection can be done on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed bio-data form given in the notification, fill it completely and affix recent passport size photograph on it and along with relevant copies of documents should be reached to the Deputy General Manager (HR), Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited, Kagithapuram-639 136, Karur District,Tamil Nadu on or before 31-10-2012.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 31-10-2012
FOR MORE DETAILS CLICK HERE