TNPSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification
Have you completed your diploma/ B.SC in Textile Technology or Handloom Technology and looking for a latest govt Job? Then there is good news for you. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has issued an advertisement for the Senior Technical Assistant and Junior Technical Assistant Posts. The recruitment team of TNPSC is trying to fill 17 vacancies by conducting TNPSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019. So, the candidates who are waiting for Latest Employment News in Tamil Nadu can make use of this opportunity. Interested aspirants can check the complete article to know more details about TN Jr Technical Assistant Jobs 2018. Also, you can get Free Job Alerts from our website which helps you to be updated with all the Government notifications from time to time.
Notably, the information on this Sarkari Naukri (सरकार नौकरी) page is entirely only for reference purpose. Candidates can download TNPSC Sr Technical Assistant Vacancies 2018 notification on this page. Additionally, check the eligibility criteria in the below sections or in official notification. If you are eligible for the examination, apply as soon as possible. You can also get TNPSC Syllabus & Previous Papers on our page. So, bookmark our website for latest updates.
You can also check: Latest Current Affairs & GK Updates
TNPSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019 – Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission ( TNPSC )|
|Post Names||Senior Technical Assistant and Junior Technical Assistant|
|Department Name||Department of Handlooms and Textiles|
|Number Of Vacancies||19 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Initial Date||7th January 2019|
|Last Date||6th February 2019|
|Exam Date||20th April 2019|
TN Jr Technical Assistant Careers 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Technical Assistant: Should have Diploma in Textile Technology or Handloom Technology.
- Senior Technical Assistant: BSC degree in Textile Technology/ Diploma in Textile Technology or Handloom Technology with minimum 3 years experience.
TNPSC Sr Technical Assistant Openings – Vacancy Details
Candidates who want to apply for TNPSC Exam 2018 should know the vacancy details. For this reason, we provide Vacancy details below. You can also check category wise vacancy details here.
Total Posts: 17 Vacancies
Name of the Posts: Junior Technical Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant
Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
- Junior Technical Assistant: 13 Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant: 4 Posts
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
- GT (W) – 1
- BC(OBCM) (G) – 1
- MBC/DC (G) – 1
- MBC/DC (W) – 1
- SC (G) – 1
TNPSC Junior Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018 – Age Limit
Applied candidates of TNPSC Exam 2019 should have the following age limit. People who are not in between the following age are not eligible for the exam. 3 to 5 years of age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the official notification.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
What is the Selection Process for TNPSC Exam 2019?
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission released a notification for the eligible candidates to fill 17 Junior Technical Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant Posts. The recruitment team of TNPSC will recruit the candidates based on their performance in the Written Examination. Applicants who clear all this round will hire by the TNPSC. Download TNPSC Technical Assistant Syllabus 2019 & Previous Papers to easily clear the written test. You can also check TNPSC Sarkari Results on this page.
Important Dates for TNPSC Recruitment 2019
- Starting Date to Apply for RRB SR Jobs – 7th January 2019
- End Date to Send RRB SR Application – 6th February 2019
- Last Date to Pay the Application Fee – 6th February 2019
- Date of Examination – 20th April 2019
What is the PayScale Offered by TNPSC?
The candidates who got selected for TNPSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018 will get the salary every month. The Recruitment team of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will offer the pay scale of Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,15,700/-.
TN Senior Technical Assistant Notification 2018 – Application Fee
As per the TNPSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019 notification, applied candidates should pay the application fee per the category. Check application fee details in the below table.
|Category Name||Registration Fees||Exam Fees|
|General/BC||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 150/-|
How to Apply for TN Technical Assistant Jobs 2018?
- Open the official website of TNPSC, i.e., www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Now, search for TNPSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019 notification.
- Click on the notification and read it completely.
- Know the eligibility details to apply for TN Jr Technical Assistant Jobs 2018.
- If you are eligible for the exam, then click on Apply Online link.
- Fill the application form completely with all the required documents and photos.
- Pay the TNPSC application fee as per your category.
- Once check the TNPSC application form before going to click on Submit button.
- Finally, click on the Submit button to complete the TNPSC online application process.
- Keep a copy of the application form for future reference.
Download TNPSC Technical Assistant Notification: Click Here
Important Links for TNPSC Jobs 2019
|You Can Also Check|
|TNPSC Technical Assistant Previous Papers|
|TNPSC Technical Assistant Syllabus 2018|
|Latest Indian Railway Jobs|