UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Recruitment 2019
Latest Employment News from UPSSSC! Recently Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection has issued the latest job announcement regarding the recruitment of 486 Assistant Boring Technician Posts. Then applications are invited from eligible candidates who possess the required eligibility criteria given below. Moreover, applicants are requested to apply for UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Recruitment 2019 through online mode only. Dont miss out this chance submits your UPSSSC ABT Online Application before 04th September 2019. Go through the details notified in UPSSSC ABT (Nalkoop Mechanic) Notification 2019 before applying. Online application submission for UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician ABT Jobs (Nalkoop Mechanic) Minor Irrigation Dept of Uttar Pradesh State will be closed on 11th September 2019 wth corrections. Go ahead and read this Free Job Alert page for more details.
Overview of UPSSSC ABT (Nalkoop Mechanic) Notification 2019
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection (UPSSSC)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Boring Technician Posts|
|Total Posts||486 Vacancies|
|Work Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Job Category||Uttar Pradesh Government Jobs
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start Date to Apply||14th August 2019|
|Application End Date||04th September 2019|
|Selection Process||Check Below|
UPSSSC Sahayak Boring Technician Vacancy 2019 Details
Here is the excellent job opportunity for those candidates who are eagerly searching for 10th Pass Jobs in Uttar Pradesh. Participants who are willing to apply for UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Recruitment 2019 are advised to read this complete article. Make use of the below-added link to apply for UPSSSC Sahayak Boring Technician Vacancy 2019. Check out the Uttar Pradesh SSSC ABT Vacancy 2019 details as per your category. On this Govt Jobs page, we have clearly provided the UPSSSC ABT (Nalkoop Mechanic) Notification 2019 details. The application process will be completely through online @www.upsssc.gov.in.
- Name of the Vacancy – Assistant Boring Technician Posts
- No of Posts – 486 Posts
Category Wise Vacancy Details
- General: 248
- SC: 101
- ST: 08
- OBC: 129
- Freedom Fighter: 09
- Ex-Army: 24
- Women: 97
Eligibility Criteria UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Job 2019
- Passed Class 10th (High School) Exam with ITI Certificate in Tubewell Mechanic.
- Three years certificate for National apprenticeship in relevant discipline.
- Read the UPSSSC Nalkoop Mechanic Official Notification for more details.
All the applying candidates must possess the following age limit as on 01st July 2019
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- As per government norms relaxation in upper age limits for the various category will be given.
Selection Process UPSSSC ABT Recruitment 2019
Following are the different selection rounds which are going to be conducted by Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection (UPSSSC)
- Written Test
- Document Verification
Application Fee Uttar Pradesh SSSC Nalkoop Mechanic Careers 2019
To be part of UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Recruitment 2019 you need to be paid a nonrefundable as follows based on your category.
- General, OBC Candidates: Rs. 185/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 95/-
- PH Candidates: Rs. 25/-
Pay Scale Offered by UP Subordinate Service Selection (UPSSSC)
- If you got selected for Assistant Boring Technician Post then you will be given Rs.5200-20200 with GP of Rs.1900/-. For more details refer the UPSSSC Official Notification.
Important dates Uttar Pradesh Nalkoop Mechanic Job Openings 2019
- Starting Date to Apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2019 – 14th August 2019
- Last Date for UPSSSC ABT Online Registration – 04th September 2019
- Payment of Application Fee Closing Date – 04th September 2019
- Final Application Form Submission – 04th September 2019
- Final Date Of Doing Corrections: 11th September 2019
- Date of UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Exam – Notified Soon
How to Fill UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Online Application?
- Go to Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection (UPSSSC) Main Website @ upsssc.gov.in
- Click on Notifications/ Advertisement sections.
- Choose the Advertisement Number 06-Exam-2019.
- Read all the details mentioned in the UPSSSC Notification 2019.
- Then, click on Apply Online link and fill the application with necessary details.
- If required upload the documents while filling the application form.
- Pay the nonrefundable application fee through proper mode.
- Submit the UPSSC ABT Online Form before the due date.
- Finally, take a print copy of UPSSSC Application Form.