UCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Apply Offline for UCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Uranium Corporation of India Limited is seeking applications for the recruitment of Ex- ITI Trade Apprentices. A total number of 247 vacant posts are going to be filled through this UCIL Employment News Notification. Download a prescribed format of UCIL Offline Application with the help of links added at the end of the page. Eligible candidates can apply for UCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 through offline from 24th September 2019. You should satisfy the requirements for UCIL ITI Apprentice Vacancy 2019 before applying. The last date to submit the application is within 20 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. If you are awaiting 10th Jobs like this UCIL then keep connected with us. Read More……
Uranium Corporation of India Notification 2019 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)|
|Job Role||Ex- ITI Trade Apprentices|
|Total Vacancies||247 Posts|
|Advt Number||1 /2019|
|Application Starting Date||24th September 2019 (Started)|
|Last Date to Apply||Within 20 days from the date of publication of this advertisement|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs
|Selection Process||Merit Basis|
|Work Location||Jaduguda, Jharkhand|
Details of UCIL ITI Apprentice Vacancy 2019 @ucil.gov.in
Uranium Corporation of India Limited [UCIL], Jaduguda has published new Govt Jobs notification which is titled as Enrolment for Apprenticeship Training in Designated Trades for the year 2019-20. Applications for this UCIL Recruitment 2019 Notification are invited from Ex-ITI [NCVT] candidates. So interested candidates can download the offline application in a prescribed format with the help of direct links enclosed at the end of the page. Moreover, filled applications should reach the below given postal address before the closing date. Go ahead and read the complete details about UCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 in the coming sections. Bookmark our www.govtjobs.allindiajobs.in in order to get latest Free Job Alert on govt jobs.
- Name of the Post – Ex- ITI Trade Apprentices
- No of Posts – 247 Posts
Trade Wise Vacancy Details
|Designated Trades||Eligible ITI Trades||Number of Posts|
|Welder [Gas & Electric]||Welder [Gas & Electric]||35|
|Turner/ Machinist||Turner/ Machinist||15|
|Instrument Mechanic||Instrument Mechanic||10|
|Mech. Diesel/ Mech. MV||Mech. Diesel/ Mech. MV||10|
Eligibility Criteria for UCIL Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Applicants must pass Matriculation/ 10th Standard examination with a minimum of 50% marks & Reserved one has 45 % weight age from any recognized board. & ITI Examination in relevant Trade with aggregate of 60% marks qualified from NCVT [National Council for Vocational Training].
- Applying candidates should possess 18 to 25 Years of age as on 30.09.2019 to apply for UCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019
ucil.gov.in 247 Ex- ITI Trade Apprentice Notification 2019 Pay Scale
- The officials of Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) will offer a minimum rate of stipend for the apprentice posts per month as followed by [Rule 11 of Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 is relevant].
Latest UCIL Trade Apprentice Jobs 2019 Selection Process
- The selection for Ex- ITI Trade Apprentices at Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) will be based on the Merit List (marks obtained in Matric & ITI marks). In order to know more about the recruitment process candidates can go through the UCIL Official Notification.
How to Fill UCIL Apprentice Offline Application Form?
- Log on to the official website of Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) @ ucil.gov.in.
- Go to the Jobs section on the UCIL Home Page.
- Now find out UCIL Notification 2019 for Ex-ITI [NCVT] Apprentice Posts under the Advt No – 1/2019.
- Download UCIL Apprentice Notification 2019 along with Application Form.
- Read complete information in the advt and fill the application with necessary details.
- Send duly filled UCIL Application Form in the prescribed format along with required documents to the address mentioned below by on or before the closing date.
Dy. General Manager [Inst./Pers. &IRs],
Uranium Corporation of India Limited,
PO: Jaduguda Mines,
Dist: East Singhbhum,
Jharkhand – 832 102.
Documents to be submitted
- Character certificate from the last institution studied in.
- One self- addressed envelope of size 22cm x 10 cm.
- Aadhaar Card [Compulsory]
- SSC Board certificate/ Matriculation Mark Sheet and proof of date of birth
- ITI Certificates [all ITI semester marks sheets]
- Caste Certificate [for SC/ ST/ OBC [NCL] only]