VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital Recruitment 2014 for Assistant Professors. Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital Recruitment for Assistant Professor Posts. VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital has been released a notification for 21 Jobs or vacancies in Delhi. Interested and eligible candidates can attend Walkin interview on scheduled dates. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital Recruitment 2014 Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 21 Posts
|Sl. No.||Name of the post||No.of Posts||Date of Interview||Time|
|1||Asstt. Professor- C.T.V.S||1||25-07-2014||10 AM|
|2||Asstt. Professor- Endocrinology||1||25-07-2014||11 AM|
|3||Asstt. Professor- PMR||1||25-07-2014||12 PM|
|4||Asstt. Professor- Burns & Plastic Surgery||5||26-07-2014||10 AM|
|5||Asstt. Professor- Forensic Medicine||2||28-07-2014||10 AM|
|6||Asstt. Professor- Paediatrics||5||30-07-2014||10 AM|
|7||Asstt. Professor-Obs. & Gynecology||3||31-07-2014||10 AM|
|8||Asstt. Professor- Medicine||3||01-08-2014||10 AM|
- A MBBS qualification recognized by Medical Council of India included in the First orSecondSchedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical CouncilAct, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Post-Graduate Degree in the concerned Specialty asmentioned in Section-A of Schedule-VI or equivalent.
- At least 3 (Three) years teaching experience in the concerned specialty as Lecture/Tutor/ Demonstrator/Registrar/Senior Resident after the requisite post-graduate degree qualification.
- For super specialty DM/M.Ch in the concerned super specialty is required.
- He should be registered in Delhi Medical Council.
Age should not be more than 45 years of age on the date of interview relaxation for Govt. Servants by 5 years in accordance with instructions issued by the Central govt.).
Pay or Salary: Ist year Rs.65,000/- Per Month, IInd year Rs.70,000/- per Month
1. Teaching experience in any other post like the post of General Duty Medical Officer /Medical Officer shall not be considered for eligibility purpose for recruitment to teaching posts.
2. The candidate must possess the requisite qualification as on the date of interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates should report in the Room No.513, 5th Floor, OPD Block, Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi at 09:00A.M. positively on the date of interview along with original and photocopies of relevant documents duly attested and application along with Bio-Data on plain paper super-scribing the name of the post applied for, and two passport size photographs. The Circular and Annexure are also available on the web site of hospital (www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in )
Terms and condition for appointment on contract basis:
- Remuneration: Ist year `65,000/-p.m., IInd year `70,000 consolidated. The contractual appointee will not be entitled to any allowances, financial benefits or concessions as admissible to Govt. employees. Income Tax will be deducted at source on monthly basis.
- Age should not be more than 45 years of age on the date of interview relaxation for Govt. Servants by 5 years in accordance with instructions issued by the Central govt.).
- The contractual employment will be for a period of one year extendable upto 2 years or till such time the posts are filled up on regular basis, whichever is earlier. The services of the appointee are also terminable before expiry of the contractual period by either side after giving 30 days notice or salary in lieu thereof. The selection is purely contractual in nature and does not confer any right for regularization or permanent absorption.
- Leave: The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed as per DOPT O.M. No.12016/3/84-Estt.(L) dated 12th April, 1985 and O.M. No.12016/1/96-Estt.(L) dated 5th July, 1990.
- No TA/DA is admissible for the interview. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
- The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowance will be admissible in case of such assignment.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government servants appointed on regular basis.
- The appointee will not be granted any claim or right for regular appointment to any post.
- The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the Institution and shall not accept any other appointment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
- The appointment to the said post will be subject to physical fitness from the competent medical board for which he will be sent to designated medical Authority by the Institution before joining the post.
- Other conditions of service will be governed by relevant rules and orders issued from time to time.
- If any declaration given or information furnished by appointee proves to be false or if he is found to have willfully suppressed any material information, he will be liable for removal from service and also such other action as the Government may deem necessary
Click Here for More Details